Saturday, December 18, 2010

baaaack.

back from my hiatus!

it's been killing me not to post daily for the last few weeks... but the GMAT was this past saturday and i finally have the freedom to start writing again! i feel SO relieved the test is over and done with and now i can really focus on other things in my life that are coming up... aka christmas!!

the season has finally hit me and i can start enjoying it with less than one week left. in the meantime of all this madness here are 5 simple things that currently put a smile on my face.


audrey hepburn. i opened up one my christmas gifts early tonight and was given a book of pictures of audrey through her years. this made my night. (thank you algorris!)

sunday dinners with mom and dad at unique, delicious, one-of-a-kind restaurants in silverlake.

being under cozy blankets, watching movies inside, and looking outside while the rain is pouring.

the radio city rockettes to continue the christmas spirit.

knowing my soccer team will be back in full force next season.

all smiles.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment