Tuesday, November 23, 2010

birthday love.

my bday this past weekend was incredible. not only was i surrounded by loved ones, friends, and family, but each day over the weekend something fun and exciting was planned. i am so thankful to have these special people in my life and couldn't have asked for anything better.

the real celebration stated saturday morning when i met up with family for some delicious indonesian food in west covina. good times were had by all, and at the same time we celebrated my grandma's 86th bday as well. cheers to her!

traditional indonesian food.
with my little cousins & oma.

hapy 86th!

with mom, pops, & uncle bob.


after an extremely filling lunch, my girlfriend picked me up and we headed over to hollywood to check into the hotel. the girls made me oreo cupcakes (thanks cb!) that had an even better oreo surprise in the middle of the cupcake. delicious. then saturday evening came and it was guetta time. we got ready, danced in the hotel room , and stretched to make sure we were ready for the night. i opened up my bday gift from the girls and i got the ray-ban aviators that i have been wanting for forever now! (thank you!!!). we arrived at the palladium around 9 and from basically 9-3am it was non stop dancing. david guetta came on about midnight and the party was just insane. everything about his set was perfection as well as the crowd at the venue. i definitely want to see him again - it was worth every penny.

so excited with my new sunnies!


and finally on sunday (my actual bday) my soccer game was cancelled (blessing in disguise) and lounged, relaxed, and got ready for dinner with mom & pops. i got my bday gift before hand (the new ipod touch!) and headed over to the arroyo chop house - great food, holiday spirit and decorations in the air, and an overall fabulous dinner with mom and pops.

at arroyo chop house.


the christmas decor in full bloom!

everything that i could have wanted this year, i got. so blessed for the love of family and friends in my life. here's to 25!

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment