Thursday, September 23, 2010

we are rockstars.

sooo it's literally been months since i have been to cinespace for dim mak tuesdays, but i finally got my butt out of lazy mode and made my way out there with a couple of my friends this past tuesday. not only did it feel great to be back, but i had SUCH a blast just dancing and and loving life and hangin'. if only i didnt have work early every wednesday, i'd be there weekly. this past tuesday was the kele (lead singer of bloc party) & the does it offend you, yeah? after party as they had a show at the music box earlier in the evening. the turn out was great and the dj set from does it offned you, yeah? was incredible. we were right up in the front just dancing. scale of 1-10, this night was a 9 in my book. not to mention i was able to debut my newest shirt i have sewn! biiig thanks for christina & jules for being troopers and coming with!

james rushent of does it offend you, yeah?
ok is it just me or does he look just like seth rogen??? (minus the glasses, but still)...

tata!!
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment