Tuesday, September 21, 2010

members only.



so going back to the high school days when my brother introduced me the members only jackets, i was immediately turned on. i loved the 'cool' vintage feel, the light weight and feel of the fabric, and of course i couldn't resist the colors they came in. well i happened to be in marshalls over the weekend, doing my monthly marshalls run (if any of you know me, you KNOW i am a HUGE bargain shopper), the other day and came across this beauty. i have been lusting after it for a while, have seen it plenty of times, but never came around to buying it since i already had one. and by one i mean a black leather jacket. but this i couldn't resist. it was a steal for what i was getting. originally priced at $298, i scored this bad boy for $99. the best part? they had one size left and it fits me like a glove. i impulsively made the purchase and ever since i have been home i can't stop staring slash trying it on. i think it's a sign.

old school MO jacket...

new and improved MO leather jacket...love the 3/4 sleeves..

can it be fall already??
dying to wear thisssssss.

xx.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliment on my blog, Kace! I've literally started five or six, but then lose direction and stop. I think this is going to bet he one that stays with me, though! I love your blog too, and check it regularly :) Thanks for the heads up on these Members Only jackets, I LOVE jackets that have the 3/4 length arms already, instead of me having to roll them!

    ReplyDelete