Friday, January 20, 2012

the ultimate arm party.

crystals, friendship bracelets, and chains...the ladies at dannijo have done it again.  not only have they been inspired by the man repeller with her #armparty, but they have selectively chosen several bracelets to create your very own #armparty.  what's better than one dannijo bracelet?  three.  they have several sets up on their site, and below are some of my favs.

MAN REPELLER'S CREME DE LA CREME.


CHAIN GANG.


BAR FIGHT.

 

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.


THE EARTHY OMBRE.


 

GIRLS GONE GREEN.

for anyone who knows me... chains are my thing and i love stacking my bracelets...so naturally the chain gang is my favorite.  i can see these bad boys selling quickly.. so get them while you can!

it's the arm party of all arm parties.
xx.

all images via dannijo.

No comments:

Post a Comment