Tuesday, November 15, 2011

holiday gift guide

with the holidays quickly approaching, i can't help but get in the mood. seeing christmas commercials and holiday decorations at stores all around really puts a smile on my face. i always find myself leaving the christmas shopping to the last minute, and this year i am determined not to. these next two months are going to be extremely busy for me with school, but i'll manage to crank out my christmas shopping (thank goodness for the internet!).


whether shopping for a friend, family member, or even yourself, we all know how expensive the holidays can be. below is my holiday gift guide for gifts under $30.

Photobucket

1 - colorful geo scarf. $10.80.

10 - envelope clutch. $24.95.
so enjoy the christmas music, sip some hot chocolate, and click away!
xx.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! your blog is amazing..I can't believe all of those are under $30 what a steal! I hate how magazines always do under $100 thats still out of a students budget. You're awesome! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete