Tuesday, August 2, 2011

utility.

left...left...left, right, left!

as much as i love summer and warm weather, i think i'm ready for fall weather to arrive. seeing all the fall trends coming through in stores really makes me want to layer & bundle up. this brings me to my newest must have piece for fall: the utility jacket. if you didn't get one last fall (or last winter), there's still a chance. versatile with everything, dressing it up and down, day time, night time, mixing utility with girly... you name it! below are several of my favorites on my wish list:

OBEY - found here.

BCBGeneration - found here.

madewell - found here.

forever 21 - found here.

jcrew - found here.

asos - found here.

fall uniform?
utility jacket, oversized shirt, banded skirt, over the knee socks, wedges. done, done, and done.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment