Tuesday, October 19, 2010

double take.

of course i was browsing the forever 21 website today and came across this image which very much reminded me of something i am very familiar with. i think i MAY be familiar with it because it's along the same lines as something i have created on my own! drum roll please... a feathered headband. exhibit a shows a headband from forever 21. triple layer feathers, brown & cream colors, etc. exhibit b shows my headband that posted and created way back when. obviously ignore the other studded headband in the picture, but it's pretty damn close. thoughts?


EXHIBIT A:
(forever 21's version)
EXHIBIT B:
(my creations)

dear forever 21,
this is why i love and why our great minds think alike.
love,
kacie

ps - this totally inspired me to go back to michael levine's and not only buy feathers for new headbands (& other creations)... but for new fabric. i have several ideas floating around in my head... can't wait to share them soon!

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment